Personal information we collect:
When you visit the https://solaps.net, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the installed cookies on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” Moreover, we might collect the personal data you provide to us (including but not limited to Name, Surname, Address, payment information, etc.) during registration to be able to fulfill the agreement.
- Your e-mail address
- Your history of payments
- Your timezone
Device Data: Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Service which may include Device data like Sensor data, on off device and other data, error logs, the date and time the Services were used.
What do we use your information for?
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional solaps.net news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We use information to improve our products and services.We may use your information to make our website, apps and products better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- We may use information for security purposes.We may use information to protect our company, our website, apps and others.
- We use information to administer and provide the core functionality of the Services.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server and adhere to all the standard industry compliance’s, such as transmitting all sensitive information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We may update this Policy
This Policy may be updated from time to time, but the changes will not apply retroactively. If you continue to use the Services after such become effective, you will be bound by the updated Policy.
We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website and Solaps app. Please check our website and app periodically for updates.
European users Data Protection Laws.
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”) or Switzerland, you are entitled to certain protections under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and/or other applicable laws (collectively, the “Data Protection Laws”), and this section applies to your use of the Services. As used in this section, the terms “processing,” “processor,” “controller” and “personal data” have the meaning given to them in the Data Protection Laws
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with a Service, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
Purposes and legal bases for processing.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes described in this Policy. Refer to the section titled “We use information about you as disclosed and described here” for how we process your personal data, and to the section titled “We use information about you as disclosed and described here” for how our Clients may process your personal data. The legal grounds for our processing, and our Clients’ processing, of your personal data are:
- first and foremost, you provided your consent by agreeing to this Policy, which you may withdraw at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- it is necessary for our contractual relationship;
- it is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations; and/or
- the processing is in our legitimate interest as a provider of the Services. Such interests include the protection of the security and integrity of our systems, our direct marketing (which you can opt out of) and providing you with customer service and the core functionality of the Service.
Finally, you may have certain rights under the Data Protection Laws with respect to your personal data. Such rights may include, but are not limited to, the right to request access to your personal data, that your personal data be corrected or deleted, to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to processing of your personal data. To exercise such rights, you may contact us at email@example.com. Specifically, and without limiting your rights under the Data Protection Laws, you may do any of the following:
- request access to your personal data to be able to correct, amend, or delete such personal data where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles,
- request that your personal data not be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which it was originally collected or for purposes subsequently authorized by you; or
- request that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties (other than those that are acting as our agent to perform tasks on our behalf, such as payment and data processors). However, as the core functionality of the Services require that we share your personal data with Clients, you will not be able to use the Services if you request that we not disclose your personal data to Clients.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other websites or third parties’ privacy practices. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and read the privacy statements of each website that may collect personal information.
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We keep reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and personal data disclosure in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.